- 1.1 This Website www.ddregpharma.com is owned, operated and maintained by DDReg Pharma Private Limited (“Company”), an existing ‘company’ as defined under the Companies Act, 2013 and having its registered office at Unit No.-1007, 10th Floor, Tower B-4 Spaze I-Tech Park, Sector-49, Sohna Road Gurgaon - 122018.
2. IMPORTANT TERMS
3. ABOUT THE WEBSITE
- 3.1 This Website has been set up by the Company to allow its Users to view and download the content, information, graphics, design, compilation, products, software, services and all other materials (“Materials”) at this Website for your personal, non-commercial use.
- 4.1 Competence to contract: Use of the Website is available only to those individuals and who can form legally binding contracts under Applicable Law in their respective jurisdictions. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” as per Applicable Law in their jurisdictions are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Website and shall not use the Website. As a minor if you wish to use the Website, such use may be made by your legal guardian or parents on your behalf on the Website. Company reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Company’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
- 4.2 Authorization: In case You are registering as a business or a corporate entity, you represent that You are duly authorized by the business / corporate entity as applicable to accept this Agreement and You have the authority to bind that business / corporate entity to this Agreement.
5. USER REGISTRATION
- 5.1 The Company may require Users to fill an online form and/or register themselves on the Website to access all or any of the information and avail all or any of the services rendered on the Website. Company may require Users to provide all information, and submit all documents as may be required for registration of the User on Website or for availing any Service or downloading any information on the Website (“Registration Information”).
- 5.2 You agree to:
- (a) provide true, accurate, correct and complete Registration Information; and
- (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Company has the right to suspend or terminate any and all of your current or future use of the Services.
- 5.3 Upon successful registration to use the Services and payment of Service Fee, if any, your Account would be activated. You agree and understand that you will be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password which, together with your login ID, allows you to access the Services. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner.
- 5.4 By providing us with your email address and mobile number, you agree to receive all required notices and information electronically, on that email address or mobile number. It is your responsibility to update any changes to your email address and mobile number. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your Registration Information, you agree to notify Company immediately at the customer service helpdesk, the details of which are available on the Website. Company shall not be liable for any unauthorized use or access of your Registration Information.
6. USE OF THE WEBSITE
- 6.2 You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of the Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- (a) You will not download (other than for page caching) or modify any portion of the Website except with prior consent of the Company
- (b) You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content (as defined below), or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
- (c) You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- (d) You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You will not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
- (e) You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation of the Company or otherwise tarnish or dilute any of the Company’s trade or service marks or trade names and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks or trade name. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or the Company’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Company.
- (f) You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- (g) You will not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You will not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- (i) You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder and all Applicable Laws in relation to Your use of Our Website.
- (k) You understand that We have the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information on the Website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, We can (and You hereby expressly authorize Us to) disclose any information about You to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in Our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
- (l) Unauthorized use by other Users: It is possible that other Users (including unauthorized Users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
- (m) Denial of services: the Company shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way, on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally, in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
7. SOFTWARE LICENSE
- 7.1 The use of the Website in the form of any mobile application, software etc. (“Software”) shall be subject to the following additional conditions:
- (a) The User shall not use, copy, reproduce, display, deploy, perform, distribute, transmit, make available, create derivative works of the Software. The User will not and shall not permit or procure any third party to reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile any Software.
- (b) You will not incorporate any part of the Software into its own programs or compile any portion of it in combination with your own programs, transfer it for use with another service, or sell, rent, lease, lend, loan distribute or sub-license the Software or otherwise assign any rights to the Software in whole or in part.
- (c) You will comply with any additional terms are as embedded within the Software.
- (d) The Company may periodically provide updates or upgrades to the Software. You are responsible for installation of the Software or any updates or upgrades to the same on timely basis.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- 8.1 The Website and the processes, and their selection and arrangement, including but not limited to all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, sounds and music (if any), artwork and computer code (collectively, “the Content”) on the Website is owned and controlled by the Company or its licensors and the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look and feel and arrangement of such Content is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and No rights are impliedly or expressly granted to You in respect of such Content by Your mere use of the Website. The Company reserves the right to change or modify the Content from time to time at its sole discretion.
- 8.2 The trademark, logos and service marks displayed on the Website (“Marks”) are the property of the Company or their Vendors/Sellers or respective third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior consent of the Company, the Vendor/Seller or the third party that may own the Marks.
- 8.3 Except as expressly provided herein, You acknowledge and agree that You shall not copy, republish, post, display, translate, transmit, reproduce or distribute any Content through any medium without obtaining the necessary authorization from the Company or third party owner of such Content.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
- 9.1 The Information, software, Products and services, included in or available through the Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Company does not warrant that the contents of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard. Further, the Company may limit, restrict or suspend the access of any User to the Website for carrying out any repairs, maintenance or for introduction of any facilities or services at any time without prior notice.
- 9.2 All the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this Website are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, the Company does not warrant that:
- (a) This Website will be constantly available, or available at all times; or
- (b) The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- 9.3 The Company will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. The Company does not warrant that this site, information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- 9.4 You will be required to enter a valid phone number while sharing your details on the Website. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any updates.
- 10.1 You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its owner, licensees, affiliates, subsidiaries, group companies (as applicable) and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions including reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred by the Company on account of you conducting any prohibited, unlawful and unauthorized use of this Website in violation of the terms and conditions and against any Applicable Law.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
12. TERMINATION FOR VIOLATIONS
13. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
14. GRIEVANCE OFFICER
- 14.1 In compliance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
1. Name: 2. Address: 3. Phone: 4. Email: 5. Time: Rajeet Pande Unit 1007 Tower B4, Spaze I Tech Park, Sector 49, Sohna Road, Gurgaon – 122018, Haryana(INDIA) +91 124 4361505 firstname.lastname@example.org 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
- 16.2 Waiver: No failure or delay by a party in exercising any right, power or remedy shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of the same preclude any further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, power or remedy.
- 16.3 Principal to principal relationship: You and the Company are independent parties, and nothing contained herein shall constitute or be deemed to constitute an agency or partnership or joint venture between the parties.